Software Tools for Enterprise Developers
RTPatch® Enables developers to update software and data with just the byte-level changes. Typical update size reduction is 90+%
- Robust feature-set developed over 21 years of heavy, real-world use by major corporate and government users.
- Suitable for use with high value software and data in mission critical applications.
- Supports all major platforms, including Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Smartphones and Tablets, Unix, VxWorks and Windows (all versions, including 32-bit, x64 and embedded).
Update Direct for Android Enables developers who have chosen to take advantage of Google's open distribution policy to embed self-updating capabilities directly into their privately distributed, off-market Android apps.
- Automatic. Add the custom-generated JAR and a few lines of generated Java code to enable your app.
- Secure. 2048-bit RSA; authenticate devices; secure removal of devices
- Efficient. Differential updates that are 90-99% reduced in size and useless without the base installation; plus encrypted full installs (included feature, but use is optional).
- Self-hosted for your complete control, including support for Google App Engine hosted sites.
Postulate5® Enables developers to obtain linear time reductions in multicore execution of monolithic, CPU-intense algorithms. Postulate5 was created and used by Pocket Soft to successfully add multicore support to RTPatch.
- Open Source Code Release - Pocket Soft Releases Code to Interface with Google Cloud Blobstore as Open Source
- Google App Engine Support - Update Direct Enables Android App Updates from Google Cloud
- Smartphones and Tablets - RTPatch supports updates to smartphones and tablets running Android, iOS and Windows RT (ARM based).
- RTPatch for Android enables Android developers to update their data as well as installations (APK's) with only the changes, reducing update size by 90-99%.
- Update Direct for Android - a new tool to keep privately distributed Android apps current.
- Clarion Selects RTPatch for its "Smart Access" Cloud-based telematics service for in-car use.
- RTPatch for Mac OS X provides authorized, native Mac binaries for the creation and application of patch files on Mac OS X, including Mountain Lion.
- RTPatch version 12.00 adds over a dozen new features, including the ability to target old versions of the RTPatch Apply engine.
- RTPatch Embedded supports Android, Embedded Linux, iOS, VxWorks, Windows Embedded, Windows RT, and other embedded operating systems (ANSI C compiler required)